So, I was watching a video of Sasha Alsberg on her youtube channel a bit ago and she did this really fun tag where she listed really funny, quirky and interesting facts about herself that all related to BOOKS!! I totally related to several of them! So, I thought I'd post some bookish facts about myself here! I mean, why not?!
25 Bookish Facts, here we go!
1. I am currently supposed to be editing my book! lololol
2. I don't understand when people say the love the smell of books. Some books smell like just plain paper and others smell like straight up vinegar. WHY?!
3. I am a slow reader.
4. I am totally into books with Angels and Demons right now!
5. I like mysteries!
6. My favorite genre is dystopian.
7. I like fantasy too, though!
8. I am currently "reading" three books.
9. I usually carry a book in my purse, making my giant and already heavy purse feel like I'm carrying a toddler around.
10. I love ebooks.
11. I really enjoy audio books. I like to listen while I multitask. Like when I clean or while I'm being crafty or whatever!
12. I just started a job at a county Library!
13. My job title is Circulation Clerk. Unfortunately I am not a librarian. :(
14. My all time favorite book is The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis.
15. I like to drink coffee while I read!
16. While reading the Hunger Games series for the first time I had a box of Red Hots candies on which I snacked. So, now, anything cinnamon reminds me of The Girl Who Was On FIRE!!!!
17. My books on my shelves are arranged in the order in which I read them.
18. My bookish Instagram account is @LiteraryCanary.
19. I don't have a goal set for the year as to how many books I want to read but I do have a pretty long TBR list.
20. Riders by Queen Veronica Rossi, Passengers by Alex Bracken and The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis are some of the highest on my TBR list.
22. I have 2 ebook copies of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. One on Kindle and one on Play Books! lololol.
23. I totally judge books by their covers. If a book is ugly or tacky I assume the writing is too and look for something prettier. That's mean I know. #shameface
24. I prefer to read before bed, but sometimes you get a book that's just so good you read all day or all night or both!!!
25. This took me way too long! back to my beta reader's notes on my current writing project!
Feel free to consider yourself tagged and post 25 bookish facts about you on your blog! :)
Thanks for reading!